30-Day WFPB FastTrack
Get on the FastTrack to a Whole Food, Plant-Based (WFPB) Diet with 30 Days of 1-on-1 Coaching and PlantPure Meal Delivery
[Note: Due to shipping restrictions, this offer is only available in the lower 48 U.S. states.]
If you have watched Forks Over Knives, PlantPure Nation, The Last Heart Attack, Food Choices, What the Health or any of the other plant-based diet documentaries, then you know this way of eating is proven to prevent and reverse heart disease, lower bad cholesterol, restore normal blood pressure and get your blood sugar in check – fast!
If you are tired of your elevated cholesterol (or blood pressure or blood sugar) and doctor’s warnings you are headed for medication, (but you want to take control of your health WITHOUT pills,) then you may feel motivated to give this way of eating a solid try, and see what it can do for your own health.
But as you probably know all too well, dietary changes don’t come easy.
There’s a lot to figure out.
- Figure out what plant-based proteins to eat instead of meat.
- Figure out dairy replacements
- Figure out egg substitutes
- Figure out how to cook without oil
There’s a real learning curve.
When I was learning to eat WFPB, I had to order cookbooks, scour the internet for recipes, create a meal plan, do the grocery shopping, then actually cook the meals.
Initially, the time required to do all this research and planning made it challenging to do it consistently.
So I would revert back to old standby meals that included meat, dairy or eggs.
Then I would get reire-inspiredain to make the switch, and find some more recipes, and so on.
This back and forth with my diet did two things:
It made it harder to transition.
One of the advantages of going “all-in” on a WFPB diet is that very quickly your palate changes to prefer the clean plant-foods that you have been eating. (Have you noticed that when you eat pizza on Friday night, the next week you kinda want pizza again?)
It made it harder to see the benefits.
When I was going back and forth from the old diet to the new way of eating, it made it hard to see any improvement in my overall health. My “one step forward” was being undone by my “one step backward.”
This “figuring out what to eat” thing can be the biggest hurdle for anyone looking to make the transition.
Can you relate?
Introducing the 30-Day WFPB FastTrack Coaching Program
I’m Stephanie Leach, and as a Certified Health Coach I help clients successfully transition to a customized whole food, plant-based diet that works for their unique circumstances and preferences, so they can reverse chronic conditions like high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity.
With this coaching program, you will . . .
- Know what to eat each and every day
- Enjoy WFPB meals delivered to your door
- Build your new WFPB cooking skills
- Develop confidence in your new food choices
Here is what your program includes:
- Initial Health Consultation (Complimentary, $90 value)
- We’ll meet by phone or Skype to discuss your unique situation and health goals and ensure this is the right program for you.
- 4 Private 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions ($367 value)
- At the agreed upon time, we meet by phone or Skype for 30-40 minutes each week for 4 weeks. As your Health Coach, I am here to help you transition to a WFPB diet so you can achieve your health goals. I will listen carefully and make knowledgeable recommendations and provide support to help you overcome challenges, stay accountable, and make real progress.
- 20 Delicious PlantPure Frozen Entrees delivered to your door. ($160 value)
- No wondering what to eat. Get started right away with WFPB meals, ready to eat.
- PlantPure entrees use whole plant-based ingredients that are flash frozen to preserve freshness. There is no added oil and only modest amounts of salt and sugar, allowing the delicious flavors of the meals to shine.
- Each PlantPure entree is 16 oz – twice the size of a typical prepared meal. These are more than just “sides.” These meals are designed to support a plant-based lifestyle.
- No cooking! No cleanup!
- Whole food, plant-based cookbook
- I’ll mail you the PlantPure Nation Cookbook that contains the recipes for many of the prepared meals you’ll be receiving, plus dozens more, to help you build your new cooking skills and discover your new favorite meals. ($20 value)
- Email support between sessions ($100 value)
- I am here to support you throughout your 30-day FastTrack. Email me your questions or concerns and get a thoughtful response within 24 hours.
How much does it cost?
You get 20 (16-oz) PlantPure Frozen Entrees, 1 cookbook, 4 private coaching calls, and email support. ($700+ value)
Your cost is only
2 Monthly Payments of $262
or PIF $498
Get started by booking your complimentary Initial Health Consultation.
This program is much shorter than my 12-week Whole Food, Plant-Based Lifestyle Program. It’s designed to help you get on the FastTrack to better health – in just 30 days!
You could quickly experience the following benefits . . .
- Dramatically lower your bad cholesterol
- Quickly lower high blood-pressure
- Balance your blood sugar
- Lose weight without feeling hungry
- Reduce or eliminate medications
- Make your doctor smile at your “numbers!”
But you may have some questions . . .
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell me more about the PlantPure Frozen Entrees?
Have you seen the movie PlantPure Nation on Netflix? If so, you are familiar with the meals they served to the members of their PlantPure Jumpstarts. They wanted to make the same whole food, plant based meals available to the public. So they have launched a line of delicious, large frozen meals (16oz each.)
Meals like Sesame Noodles, Bourbon Vegetables, Spaghetti & Veggie Balls, White Bean Chili, Creole Red Beans & Rice, African Stew . . . yummy stuff.
Click here to view the nutritional information for the entrees.
What people are saying about the meals . . .
“The PlantPure options are the healthiest, best-tasting frozen entrees I’ve ever tasted. They arrived promptly, and all the ingredients are “clean,” way lower in sodium than other companies, but just enough to enhance the flavor.” – Ellen Jones
“What a thrill to have meals delivered to my door. No shopping, gas, crowds. No preparation. No cleanup or dishes! So, well worth the price. I am so happy to have delicious nutricious whole food plant-based meals! Thank you, PlantPure Nation!” – msraems
“It is so nice to be able to have a nutritious plant based meal already prepared for nights when I don’t have time to cook. The brilliant minds behind PlantPure have helped my husband lower his blood pressure and have helped me to lower my cholesterol. These were delivered so quickly and packaged so well. The price is actually incredibly reasonable. I am looking forward to many delicious meals that I can enjoy while knowing that our food can be our best medicine.” – Cole Lea
What if I have food allergies?
Many of the PlantPure Frozen Entrees include wheat, whole soy, tree nuts and peanuts. If you have food allergies, please book your Initial Health Consultation and we’ll discuss your other FastTrack program options.
Will I like the food?
The food is made from delicious whole food ingredients, and most people genuinely like the food. If your current diet includes animal products, fast food, pizza, burgers and the like, then there may be an adjustment period. Remember when you used to drink whole milk, and switched to 2%? Or you were drinking 2% and switched to skim milk? At first it, didn’t taste quite right. But after a short time it, became preferred. It’s the same with WFPB eating. Once you’ve eaten this way for a short time, you taste buds will prefer your new, clean plant-based diet.
What if I don’t have time to cook?
If you lead a busy life with little time to prepare meals, you are in good company. The frozen entrees will really help, and the other meals that you will be learning to prepare are not time intensive. Many of them can be doubled to eat again later in the week, reducing your time in the kitchen. Most of them require less than 30 minutes.
How much freezer space do I need?
To accommodate a complete pack of 20 frozen meals, you will need roughly 2 cubic feet. The individual meal cartons measure 6.75″ x 8.75″ x 1.75″ each.
What people are saying . . .
“Since working with Stephanie, I feel healthier, I sleep better, my skin is clearer and my stomach is flatter. I have learned how to shop for and cook whole food, plant-based meals. She helped me find the way of eating that will help me stop “yo-yo dieting” and avoid type 2 diabetes. Stephanie is very patient, knowledgeable and really, really helped me out. She was there whenever I needed her. She really does care about her clients.” – Evangeline M.
“Stephanie is an amazing listener. She asked important questions and listened to me until she understood what my personal, specific challenges and needs were. She also helped me feel that my goals were achievable and guided me in knowing how best to look at those goals in a realistic, sustainable way. I really appreciated her kind, approachable nature.” – Suzanne D.
Ready to get started?